Pet Friendly Apartments
RiverScape Apartments Homes are pet-friendly apartments in Shreveport. Cats and dogs are allowed. Pets and residents alike enjoy the private lake with fountain, wide open grassy areas, and convenient dog waste stations located throughout the community. A favorite activity is taking your dog for a nice long walk through the expansive walking trails along the river just across the street. They’ll love to chase the occasional turtle or ducks strolling by!
- Dog friendly
- Cat friendly
- Two pets per apartment
- Must be at least 6 months old
- A $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet is required before move in
- A $250 deposit per pet is also due at move-in, which is refundable if move out conditions are satisfactory.
- Large dogs are allowed, there are no weight limits on pets! We love our labs in Louisiana!
- The following breeds, partial or whole, will not be accepted for occupancy: Chow Chow, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, German Shepherd, or any aggressive or disruptive animal regardless of breed.
- It is recommended that all dogs and cats be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age unless the procedure is deemed medically unsafe by a veterinarian (generally due to health or age issues).
- A full pet policy is available by calling the leasing office.